DIY Glams - Glossy press-on Nails (Toe Nails)
Do it yourself, DIY Glams Nails
Make you nails look glamorous and beautiful at home. (Please order the glue separately)
- Easy to apply
- Last for atleast 7 days to 10 days
- Easy to remove
- Environmentally friendly materials
- Suitable for most people with different Nail sizes
- You can cut and file the nail
Color: As the picture shown
How to Apply:
- Check the sizes of the nails and pick the right ones, which covers your whole nail and matches your nail sizes better
- Remove your previous nail polish
- Soak your nails in warm water for approximately 5 -10 minutes. This will soften your nail beds and the skin surrounding your nails.
- cut your nails short
- file it rounded, not squared. This will further ensure that no nail is on show when the fake nail is applied.,
- use a cuticle stick to push the hanging skin down to expand the surface of the nails.
- Add a few drops (2 drops) of nail glue to the lower half of the fake nail. Avoid applying it to the top half as it is likely this section will be cut off once you style and shape your fake nails.
- Press and hold the nail down for 10 seconds. It is important you are precise with your positioning so that your nails are straight. Once all have been applied you can gently file if the shape into your preferred shape.